• 2010 Ginetta G40 Junior Series – 20 races. 13 Podium finishes
including 10 Wins, 10 Fastest Laps with 6 Lap Records and 8 Pole
Positions…. fastest in testing at 6 of the 10 circuits visited.
• 2009 – Ginetta Junior Series – 12 Races. 5 Podium finishes including 3
Wins, 5 Fastest Laps, 5 Pole Positions, led all 12 races, fastest in
testing at 3 of 6 circuits visited.
• 2008 – Ginetta Junior Winterseries – 3rd position at Rockingham in
only his third ever race…only learned to drive a car three weeks
Jake and Simon Hill would like to thank everyone for their fantastic support in 2010, without your generosity and belief in Jake he would not have been racing…
• Mike Flounders, Tollbar Racing. THE best team, never let us down,
always the best car but most importantly friend, mentor, and
believed in Jake totally from the beginning – you and Mary kept the
faith. Thanks SO much Doc x
• Mark, Ferg, Oscar and Kieren from Tollbar Racing – the BEST. Thank
you for working so, so hard every single time.
• Graham, Will and Phil from Wired Energy
• Tim Gray from ON-LINE Media
• Tommy Dreelan from Celtic Speed
• John Miskin from Sportif
• Jim and Angie Geddie from Bishoston Developments
• Justin Everitt from Everitt Boles Insurance and MoRIS On-Line
• Jon Lilly and Brian Wates from Thunder Toffee Vodka
• Iain McKenzie from Datapulse
• Michael Jackson from Win Win World
• Richard Olley from Banana Granite
• Michael Quaife from Quaife
• Maxi Jazz from Faithless – LIVE @ the O2 December 11th …..!
• Jason Plato
• Andy Neate
• Rob Collard
• Mark Hazell
• Simon Davison from OPI
• Justyn from JellyFish Designs….thanks for putting up with ‘last minute’
• Jakob Ebrey Photography…a picture is worth a thousand words!
• Andy Bell from SDS Graphics…unsung hero and lifesaver again and
• Lawrence Tomlinson, Stuart Linn and everyone at Ginetta Cars
• Fabian from Octane Hairdressers, Hawkhurst
• Tim Harvey and everyone at BRDC Rising Stars
• Leslie, Kevin and Lyn for ALWAYS being there
• Chelseay Reay, Glenn Garett, Tom Howard and Neil at the BBC for
making him famous…..And if I’ve forgotten anyone please forgive me